On this 300th episode of the Sports Marketing Huddle Rob Cressy dishes about lessons he’s learned over that time plus what the future of the show looks like. Included in this is the importance of consistency, building your confidence, and making new relationships. Also, what is stopping Rob from producing more episodes every week? What types of content can you expect? How can you get involved?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports, gives a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on iTunes. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
Your feedback is super important to us. We want to make sure that we deliver value for you and make this the best sports marketing show possible. You can connect with Rob & today’s guest on social media and let us know what you think (good or bad):
- Rob Cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – Facebook: /RobCressyBiz/
1. Content Creation Newsletter – The Bacon Sports newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.
5. Check out Growing Bold: Bold Worldwide CEO Brian Cristiano’s video journey of building a $100 million agency.