As week one of the NFL preseason has begun let us reflect on the greatest sport in the world. Where cheese heads finally have a say in the world and men are not afraid to wear other men’s names on their backs. The NFL is officially back in all its glory, like the long-awaited Jesse and the Rippers reunion tour. This week I have added a scoring grid so that you may keep track of how fantastical you are at NFL trivia or how poorly misinformed you really are. Each week I try to bring it harder than a hit by Jadaveon Clowney. But for you Screeches of the world, I will certainly throw a few softies your way to keep you in the game and help the veterans pad their score.
Each question is worth one point. The answers are below the video. Good luck and Godspeed people. Each answer this week will be on the topic of NFL Jersey Number Edition. I will provide you with a player and you give me their number or vice versa.
- Tom Brady
- Kyle Orton
- Cam Newton
- Phillip Rivers
- Alex Smith
- Number 21, NFC North Division, USC product. Multiple threat player.
- Quotes poetry, top pick in most Fantasy Football drafts, number 23.
- The law firm, number 42.
- Madden cover boy, definitely gone downhill since, number 40.
- Number 32, great performer, consistently horrible team, AFC South.
- I swear he looks like A-Rod, number 19.
- Recent Super Bowl champ after leaving the Arizona Cardinals, number 81.
- Your gonna shoot yourself if you don’t get this one, number 80.
- A favorite target of Purdue product Drew Brees, number 12.
- Please demand a trade to a team with a QB, number 11, from Pitt.
- Newest addition to the Bears from the New York Giants, number 83.
- No relation to Chase Daniels, this stud helps Matthew Schaub underperform. Number 81.
- Number 85 for a west coast NFL team, he has never racked up over 1000 yards in a season.
- An oldie but a goodie, he hasn’t put up huge numbers the last couple of years for the black and yellow, number 83.
- Number 88, from the University of Miami, NFC South division.
- David Akers
- Nick Folk
- Mike Nugent
- Rob Bironas
- Mason Crosby
Enjoy this delicious hit by Jadeveon Clowney. Every time I see this hit I wonder what was worse. How the hit felt for the running back or the ass chewing received by the player that forgot to block the giant black man coming up the middle?
- Reggie Bush
- Arian Foster
- Benjarvis Green-Ellis
- Peyton Hillis
- Maurice Jones Drew
- Miles Austin
- Anquan Boldin
- Plaxico Burress (and yes pun intended)
- Marques Colston
- Larry Fitzgerald
- Martellus Bennett
- Owen Daniels
- Vernon Davis
- Heath Miller
- Greg Olsen
Scorecard (each question was worth 1 point)
21-25 points-You should have your own trivia column.
20-15 points-Not bad, little way to go. Your not headlining but you made the tour.
14-9 points– Ouch son, you need to step up your game. Starting to look like a Detroit Lions wide receiver 1st rounder.
8 or less points- Welcome to the Screech hall of shame. Please don’t let anyone know your score. I am embarrassed for you.
YOU SHOULD LIKE BACON SPORTS ON FACEBOOK HERE