If you want to take your success to the next level then your personal brand needs to be on point. Steve Canal, CEO of The Brand Executive, joins Rob Cressy to talk about the importance of building a personal brand and key elements to how you can elevate yours. The way we do it is via talking about some of the posts from Steve’s Instagram account. Why do you need to be unapologetically honest with yourself and your flaws? How can you find the courage to create the life that you dream of? How can you maintain discipline in everything you say you are going to do?
Don’t have a social media strategy in place? Want better results from your social media marketing? Then check out my latest project at http://www.easysocialstrategy.com.
Your feedback is super important to me. How are you building your personal brand? We’d also love to hear your thoughts on the episode. You can connect with Rob & Steve Canal on social media and let us know what you think.
- Rob Cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – Facebook: /RobCressyBiz/
- Steve Canal – LinkedIn: /stevecanal/ – Twitter: @stevecanal – Instagram: @stevecanal – Facebook: /stevecanal/ – Website: www.stevecanal.com
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports, gives a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on iTunes. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
1. LaunchingPodcasts.com – Have you ever wanted to create a podcast but didn’t know where to start? I created a step-by-step video course to help you easily launch a podcast.
2. EasySocialStrategy.com – Are you struggling with social media marketing, or not seeing an increase in awareness & engagement that you’d like? Then this step-by-step course to easy create a social media strategy is for you!
3. Content Creation & Marketing Newsletter – The Bacon Sports newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
4. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
5. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.