Jaromir Jagr, 1991 Stadium Club
I don’t know what is more impressive about Jaromir Jagr, the fact that at 41 he is still playing terrific hockey or the hair that he is rocking in his 1991 Stadium Club rookie card. There has long been a rumor that in the early 70’s, Soviet Russia was experimenting with genetically engineered hair and this card no doubt proves it. No Russian before or since has been the owner of such a fantastic head of hair. Hell, even Soul-Glo spokesman, Darryl Jenks is envious of Jagr’s sweet quaff.
Be sure to follow Drew on twitter @DrewtheEmployee and Bacon Sports @BaconSports.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Terribly awesome baseball card looks like he’s younger than Eddie Winslow
- Terribly awesome baseball card looks like an extra from Coming to America
- Terribly awesome baseball card. Craig, you high?
- Jake the Snake would be proud of this terribly awesome baseball card
- Terribly awesome baseball cards of the day: Nolan Ryan