The first Think Bold Business & Marketing Conference went down in New York City this past week and it was amazing. The agenda was packed with incredible speakers who gave insights into how to grow your business, think bolder & bigger, and get you out of your comfort zone. Brian Cristiano, CEO of Bold Worldwide, joins Rob Cressy to talk about the best nuggets of wisdom and lessons learned from Think Bold.
The speakers included (I highly recommend you follow each of them):
The best nuggets of wisdom from Think Bold that we talk about include:
- A brand is nothing but a promise delivered. What’s your brand promise?
- How to overcome the negative chatter in your head.
- Live your brand and Do it the way you want to do it (uniquely)
- Simplicity = power
- The best way to give people advice is to ask questions to help them identify their problems
- When engaging on social media, match people’s energy
- If you want to get better at creating videos just Press Record
- The story is where you feel
As I look back at what as an amazing experience at Think Bold I have three major takeaways:
- It’s about building a positive, growth oriented mindset
- You have to commit to change
- You need to take action to make that change occur
Your feedback is super important to us. We want to make sure that we deliver value for you and make this the best sports marketing show possible. You can connect with Rob & today’s guest on social media and let us know what you think (good or bad):
- Rob Cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – Facebook: /RobCressyBiz/
- Brian Cristiano – LinkedIn:/briancristiano/ – Twitter: @BOLDCEO – Instagram: @BOLDCEO – Facebook: /BOLDCEO/
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports, gives a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on iTunes. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
1. Content Creation Newsletter – The Bacon Sports newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
3. Subscribe to The Rob Cressy Show – A podcast on the Bacon Sports Podcast Network where I have conversations with creators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders about their success mindset and excellence.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.
5. Check out Growing Bold: Bold Worldwide CEO Brian Cristiano’s video journey of building a $100 million agency.