Rob and Nate Dogg are back to dish about the Week 11 College Football lines. Last week they went a disappointing 5-7 against the spread but amazingly moved up one spot in their poll to second place overall. They are just 4 wins out of first place overall and have a legit shot at winning the overall wins prize. They are sitting 66-56 ATS on the year but the buffer they had over the rest of the field has vanished and now their margin for error is zero.
Here’s their Week 11 College Football picks & thoughts. (NOTE: after taping the podcast we changed our pick from USC -16.5 to Colorado +16.5. Colorado has been scoring a good amount, minus the Stanford game, and think they’ll put up points.)[powerpress]
Here are the games we picked (selection in bold and confidence points in parenthesis):
- Virginia Tech +3.5 @ Georgia Tech
- USC @ Colorado +16.5
- Georgia @ Auburn (pick) (10)
- Texas +8.5 @ West Virginia
- Ohio State -17.5 @ Illinois (5)
- Miami (Fl) @ North Carolina -11.5 (50)
- Alabama @ Mississippi St +7.5
- Memphis @ Houston -6.5 (25)
- Arkansas +8.5 @ LSU
- Oregon +9.5 @ Stanford
- Oklahoma +4.5 @ Baylor (10)
- Washington St +8.5 @ UCLA
The duo, who are friends from their time at Miami (OH) University and living in Cincinnati, are in a college football betting pool together where they pick 11 games against the spread every week and have 100 confidence points to put on 5 of those games. This podcast should be consumed as nothing more than entertainment as we are just two sports junkies who decided to turn on the mic and allow you in on our weekly college football conversation. This podcast is recurring and will run through the entire college football season so make sure to check back every Thursday afternoon.
- Week 10: 5-7
- Week 9: 6-6
- Week 8: 4-8
- Week 7: 4-8
- Week 6: 10-2
- Week 5: 5-7
- Week 4: 7-5
- Week 3: 4-7
- Week 2: 8-3
- Week 1: 13-3
1. The first design in our latest t-shirt collection was just released and it pays homage to former New Jersey Nets center Yinka Dare. This will be a limited edition run as we only made 25 of these. The price is $20 and is a high quality fabric. GET ONE NOW!
2. Make sure to check out the World’s Largest Random NBA Jerseys Database. There’s over 763 different past and present players whose jerseys you can choose from.
3. Got action on a college football game this weekend? Hit me up on Twitter @BaconSports and let me know about it.
1. Don’t forget to subscribe to our Bacon Sports podcast on iTunes and tell a friend.
2. Become part of Team Bacon, our bacon loving, jersey rocking, sports fan community, by signing up HERE! If you dig rocking jerseys, sports comedy, and getting down then you’ll be bout it bout it with our newsletter.
3. We are doing our thing on Snapchat @BaconSports. Get at us.