After an amazing 13-3 ATS in Week 1 Rob Cressy and his gambling partner Nate Dogg followed it up with an impressive 8-3 ATS in college football week 2 putting their season-to-date total against the spread at 21-6. They are back at it again dishing about the Week 3 College Football lines which include (but are not limited to) the big Alabama vs Ole Miss showdown, as well as LSU vs Auburn and Notre Dame vs Georgia Tech.[powerpress]
The duo, who are friends from their time at Miami (OH) University plus living in Cincinnati, are in a college football gambling pool together where they pick 11 games against the spread every week. This podcast is recurring and will run through the entire college football season so make sure to check back every Thursday afternoon.
1. The first design in our latest t-shirt collection was just released and it pays homage to former New Jersey Nets center Yinka Dare. This will be a limited edition run as we only made 25 of these. The price is $20 and is a high quality fabric. GET ONE NOW!
2. Make sure to check out the World’s Largest Random NBA Jerseys Database. There’s over 763 different past and present players whose jerseys you can choose from.
3. Got action on a college football game this weekend? Hit me up on Twitter @BaconSports and let me know about it.
4. Check out our 13 dude, 2 RV Road Trip: Alabama vs LSU that we talk about in the podcast.
1. Don’t forget to subscribe to our Bacon Sports podcast on iTunes and tell a friend.
2. Become part of Team Bacon, our bacon loving, jersey rocking, sports fan community, by signing up HERE! If you dig rocking jerseys, sports comedy, and getting down then you’ll be bout it bout it with our newsletter.
3. We are doing our thing on Snapchat @BaconSports. Get at us.