It was a great week in the world of Bacon. As usual we dropped random, nostalgic, and comedic articles surrounding the world of sports. On top of that we delivered three podcasts including our newest, Live and Die in LA with Melissa Turner. It dishes utter randomness and hilarity with a Midwest vs West Coast flava! In case you missed it here’s some of the best content we created from the last week.
- Here are the best random jerseys that were sent in from the past week. It’s not every day that you see George Costanza make an appearance.
- Our poetry in motion writer Eric Simon told us What your fantasy football draft is like and had some choice words for people who think that they give two craps about soccer.
- Baby Panda Saves Mother. Amazing!
- Check out the 3 podcasts that dropped this week. The Wishbone, Fresh n Stunna and Live and Die in LA.
- With her weekly Ask a Sports Chick column our resident unicorn Taina Molina dished about Brandon Marshall, chicks using pickup lines and ketchup on dogs.
- Stats on Stats on Stats. College football stat junkies will dig this.
- Thank God for Brian Wilson and his beard.
- Part 2 of a three part series on college football trivia. How well do you know your college football coaches, stadiums, and National Champs?
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes and follow us on Twitter @BaconSports.
YOU SHOULD LIKE BACON SPORTS ON FACEBOOK HERE