The sports media landscape is on shaky ground right now. Publishers are laying off employees and the paths to monetization aren’t as easy as they were five years ago. Rob Cressy is joined by Scott Dunn as they dish about what’s wrong with the sports media landscape. Why aren’t more sports media publishers adopting a community engagement model like Barstool Sports? With banner ad revenue decreasing is moving over to a subscription model like The Athletic going to be the next big trend? Why have brands not adopted podcasting and audio storytelling quicker?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports & Cress Media, gives a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on iTunes New & Noteworthy. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
Your feedback is super important to us. We want to make sure that we deliver value for you and make this the best sports marketing show possible. You can connect with Rob & today’s guest on social media and let us know what you think (good or bad):
- Rob Cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – Facebook: /RobCressyBiz/
- Scott Dunn – LinkedIn: /ssd5030/ – Twitter: @_SDunn_
- Cress Media: www.cressmedia.com
Other Awesome Content:
- Check out The Rob Cressy Show on iTunes, where I have conversations with creators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders about their success mindset and excellence.
- Check out Growing Bold on YouTube, Bold Worldwide CEO Brian Cristiano’s video journey of building a $100 million agency.