Chad Millman On The Action Network Launch, Impact of Bob Scucci & Legalized Sports Betting
Chad Millman, Head of Media for The Action Network, joins Rob Cressy to talk about the launch of The Action Network, building it on a subscription model, the impact of Bob Scucci being part of The Buffet podcast, plus how legalized sports betting will affect how brands market to sports fans.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports & Cress Media, gives a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on iTunes New & Noteworthy. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
Your feedback is super important to us. We want to make sure that we deliver value for you and make this the best sports marketing show possible. You can connect with Rob & today’s guest on social media and let us know what you think (good or bad):
- Rob Cressy -Twitter: @RobCressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy
- Chad Millman – Twitter: @ChadMillman
- The Action Network – Twitter: @ActionNetworkHQ – Instagram: @ActionNetworkHQ
- Cress Media: www.cressmedia.com
- The Action Network: www.actionnetwork.com
- Download the Action – Sports Bet Tracker App on iTunes
- Listen to The Buffet with Chad and Scooch podcast
Other Awesome Content:
- Check out The Rob Cressy Show on iTunes, where I have conversations with creators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders about their success mindset and excellence.
- Check out Growing Bold on YouTube, Bold Worldwide CEO Brian Cristiano’s video journey of building a $100 million agency.