What happens when Bacon Sports and the Macon Bacon join forces? Awesomeness. Steve DeLay, owner of the Macon Bacon, and Tyler Vertin, Director of Marketing for the Macon Bacon, join Bacon Sports Founder Rob Cressy to jam about their newest project that helps sports teams, leagues, and organizations sell more tickets, create better social media content, and create raving fans. What started as a relationship creating a social media strategy turned into a digital marketing resource for an entire industry. How did they make all of this happen? What challenges did they face and overcome? What does the structure of The Ultimate Toolkit: Digital Ticket Sales course look like?
To find out more information about The Ultimate Toolkit: Digital Ticket Sales please visit http://www.theultimatetoolkit.com.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports, gives a forward-thinking perspective from the world of sports, marketing, entrepreneurship, and personal development, and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on all of the charts. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes, Spotify & Google and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
1. LaunchingPodcasts.com – Have you ever wanted to create a podcast but didn’t know where to start? I created a step-by-step video course to help you easily launch a podcast.
2. EasySocialStrategy.com – Are you struggling with social media marketing, or not seeing an increase in awareness & engagement that you’d like? Then this step-by-step course to easy create a social media strategy is for you!
3. Content Creation & Marketing Newsletter – The Bacon Sports newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
4. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
5. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.
6. The GameDay Playbook presented by FanFood – If you liked this episode then you should also check out another podcast I host called The GameDay Playbook. We give a forward thinking perspective on sports + technology + fan engagement.