Alex Chang, Chief Marketing Officer for the San Francisco 49ers, joins Bacon Sports Founder Rob Cressy to jam about the launch of their Faithful to the Bay campaign and give insight behind the creation of it. What inspired Faithful to the Bay and why did the team want to emphasize looking forward? How important is culture and brand voice to the way the 49ers engage their fans? What role does user generated content play and how does the team find a balance between high production and short form raw content? What athlete branding opportunities are being created and how can someone like George Kittle best shine?
Your feedback & thoughts are super important to us. You can connect with Rob Cressy & Alex Chang on social media and let us know what you think. Bonus points for letting us know your favorite San Francisco 49ers player.
- Rob Cressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy
- Alex Chang – LinkedIn: /alexanderlchang/ – Website: http://www.49ers.com
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports, gives a forward-thinking perspective from the world of sports, marketing, entrepreneurship, and personal development, and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on all of the charts. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes, Spotify & Google and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
1. LaunchingPodcasts.com – Have you ever wanted to create a podcast but didn’t know where to start? I created a step-by-step video course to help you easily launch a podcast.
2. EasySocialStrategy.com – Are you struggling with social media marketing, or not seeing an increase in awareness & engagement that you’d like? Then this step-by-step course to easy create a social media strategy is for you!
3. Leadership DNA – A new podcast for those who aspire to be a better leader. On it we break down the blueprint for leadership.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.
5. The Playbook presented by FanFood – Another podcast I host that gives a forward thinking perspective on the world of sports, technology, and fan engagement.