196: Pacman Jones Being Stupid & NFL Wild Card Weekend
Welcome to NFL Wild Card weekend. Where the best teams in the NFL come to play * (Note: except for the Texans.) Rob Cressy is joined by Tom Hamm on the Bacon Sports podcast as they dish about each of the Wild Card games plus Pacman Jones stupidity. Are the Steelers the favorites in the AFC after the Patriots? Can Eli Manning win a potential third Super Bowl? What is up with all the horrible running backs? What if Brock Osweiler wins a playoff game (something the majority of the QB’s in the league won’t be able to say.
- I want to hear from you. How much do you believe in the Kansas City Chiefs as a Super Bowl contender? Who do you have coming out of the NFC? Will there be any Wild Card weekend upsets? Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports and let me know what you are thinking.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. Sports Marketing Huddle: Say hello to my newest project. A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports! We just posted episode 100 and to celebrate we recorded a 100 minute podcast of sports marketing awesomeness.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, and sports comedy then sign up for our newsletter.