149: Sponsors on NBA Jerseys & SportsCenter Being Lame
With the announcement there will sponsors on NBA jerseys starting with the 2017-18 seasons I had to bring jersey enthusiast & hat aficionado Benjamin Christensen on the podcast to dish about it.
We also talk about:
- What will sponsors on NBA jerseys do to the prices of old school Champion jerseys?
- Should we create a podcast dedicated to hats and would anyone listen?
- Do you care about the NBA playoffs, which have been kinda crappy in the first round?
- What if the NBA took a page from the NHL and implemented 3-on-3 overtime?
- If I gave you the Warriors or the field to win the NBA title who would you take?
- Baron Davis & Lamar Odom playing together in the Drew League plus other ex-ballers we’d like to see hoop it up.
- Why is SportsCenter so lame now?
- I want to hear from you. What do you think about sponsors on NBA jerseys? Would you listen to a podcast about hats? Do you think SportsCenter is lame? Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports.
- You can follow Benjamin Christensen on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat @Shakabrodie
- You can also check out Benjamin’s first podcast appearance when he talked about his MLB fan cave experience and his insane New Era hat collection.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. If you dig sports t-shirts then check out our friends at 500 Level. Use promo code BACON and get 10% off any purchase of $17 or more. This is a limited time offer, exclusive only to Bacon Sports listeners.No Comments