The Bacon, Sports & Beer Celebration is 9 days away at Union Station and we wanted to give you an update on the awesomeness that will be going down. If you haven’t purchased your ticket yet then get one now!
- Hormel Black Label Bacon is giving away 100 coupons for FREE BACON, 72 packages of FREE BACON, plus 50 BACON SHIRTS.
- Wrigleyville Sports will be giving away two custom Cubs jerseys plus prizes to 4 girls and 4 guys that rock the best jersey or sports attire.
- RedEye Chicago will have 3 pop-a-shot hoops and prizes will be awarded to the guy and girl that shoot the highest score of the day.
- At the Man Crates Challenge 6 lucky attendees will compete and get a chance to see how quickly they can open up a Man Crate with a crowbar. If you haven’t seen a Man Crate before then check out this video.
- Think you are good at pong? Killerspin will be on hand with a table tennis robot that will test how good you really are.
- The Brandon Marshall Foundation is giving away signed Brandon Marshall memorabilia to the sports fans that can do the best end zone celebration.
- LTS Chicago will be seeing how good you are at playing carnival games.
- DJ Tony Tone will be busting out Biggie, Pac, and all the hip hop you love cutting a rug to.
- This is what went down at the Action Booth last year. They are back again and we are looking for you to step your awesome photo game up.
- Make sure to use hashtag #baconsportsbeer on Twitter and Instagram. We’ll be giving away koozies to those people who help spread the word and share the fun and awesomeness.
- Need a ride to the Celebration? Download the Curb app for a $15 credit on your first ride using promo code: bacon.
Here are the companies on board to help make your day fantastic:
Municipal Bar+Dining, Big Fork Brands, Las Palmas, Hubbard Inn, Barn & Company, South Water Kitchen, Blackfinn, Jake Melnick’s, Dude Dips, Timothy O’Toole’s, Tongue Spank, BourBonQue, Real Comfort, Hutch, The Pony, Farmhouse, Jimmy Greens, and Anthem.
Lagunitas, Magic Hat, Moosehead, Ale Syndicate, Brickstone Brewery, Bell’s, Smylie Bros, Labatt, 3 Sheeps, Rogue, Radeberger Gruppe, Goose Island, Wild Onion, Empirical Brewing, Atlas Brewing, Atwater Brewing, Singha, Six Point, Radeberger Gruppe,Two Brothers, Church Street, RedHook, Johnny Appleseed, Ten Ninety, Rogue, Staropramen and Tallgrass.
Bacon Sports, RedEye Chicago, Hormel Black Label Bacon, Killerspin, World of Beer, LTS Chicago, Palm Bay, Good Vines, Chicago Cares, Curb, William Wolf Whiskey, Sports Lock, DJ Tony Tone, Man Crates, Wrigleyville Sports, and the Brandon Marshall Foundation.
No doubt this is going to be one of the most fun and delicious events to hit Chicago so don’t miss out.