Having a social media strategy in place is the difference between building a house using blueprints and one without. Sure you could build a house without them, but the end result is going to be significantly better with them. To give a behind the scenes look of the impact having a social media strategy in place can deliver, Alex Gara, Founder of American Bocce Co, joins Rob Cressy to talk about their experience working together in building a social media strategy. What were the results that having a strategy in place delivered and how did his community respond? What was Alex’s mindset shift like as a creator and social media manager afterwards? What challenges did Alex have to overcome? How did it make his job easier?
Don’t have a social media strategy in place? Want better results from your social media marketing? Then check out my latest project at http://www.easysocialstrategy.com.
Your feedback is super important to us. Tell us about your success mindset. You can connect with Rob & today’s guest on social media and let us know what you think.
- Rob Cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – Facebook: /RobCressyBiz/
- Alex Gara – Instagram: @AmericanBocceCo & @AlexPGara – Website: https://americanbocceco.com/
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports, gives a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on iTunes. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
1. LaunchingPodcasts.com – Have you ever wanted to create a podcast but didn’t know where to start? I created a step-by-step video course to help you easily launch a podcast.
2. EasySocialStrategy.com – Are you struggling with social media marketing, or not seeing an increase in awareness & engagement that you’d like? Then this step-by-step course to easy create a social media strategy is for you!
3. Content Creation & Marketing Newsletter – The Bacon Sports newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
4. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
5. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.