If you are a sports fan who grew up collecting sports trading cards then this episode is for you. Jason Howarth, VP of Marketing at Panini America, joins Rob Cressy to talk about the future of trading cards. How has Panini evolved from the late 80’s and early 90’s when kids collected their sticker albums to the current digital era? Jason also shares insight into Panini’s marketing philosophies, how they build and engage their community on social, plus the amazing things they did around the NFL draft involving players.
Your feedback is super important to us. Did you collect cards as a kid? If so who was your favorite player? What do you think about the future of trading cards? You can connect with Rob & today’s guest on social media and let us know what you think.
- Rob Cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – Facebook: /RobCressyBiz/
- Jason Howarth – Twitter: @sportsmktgguy – Twitter: @PaniniAmerica Instagram: @paniniamerica – Website: www.paniniamerica.net
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports, gives a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on iTunes. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
1. LaunchingPodcasts.com – Have you ever wanted to create a podcast but didn’t know where to start? I created a step-by-step video course to help you easily launch a podcast.
2. Content Creation Newsletter – The Bacon Sports newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
3. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
4. Subscribe to The Rob Cressy Show – A podcast on the Bacon Sports Podcast Network where I have conversations with creators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders about their success mindset and excellence.
5. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.
6. Check out Growing Bold: Bold Worldwide CEO Brian Cristiano’s video journey of building a $100 million agency.