Three years ago Mike Rasile watched one of Rob Cressy’s Snapchat stories and decided to email him and see if he’d be open to a 15 minute conversation. Little did either of them know that they would embark on a mentorship, entrepreneurship, and personal development relationship that would impact both of their lives. On this episode Mike and Rob share details of their story and the structure behind how they’ve worked together. From Mike quitting a job he hated to start his own business to pitching million dollar deals to being part of Team Bacon Sports.
If this episode makes you want to become a better version of yourself then drop Rob a line at email@example.com. He’d love to chat about ways you could work together.
Your feedback & thoughts are super important to us. What would you like to see in a sports bar to make your experience better? You can connect with Rob & David on social media and let us know what you think.
- Rob Cressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy – Facebook: /RobCressyBiz/
- Mike Rasile – LinkedIn: /michael-rasile/ – Website: http://ourathletes.us
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports, gives a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on iTunes. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
1. LaunchingPodcasts.com – Have you ever wanted to create a podcast but didn’t know where to start? I created a step-by-step video course to help you easily launch a podcast.
2. EasySocialStrategy.com – Are you struggling with social media marketing, or not seeing an increase in awareness & engagement that you’d like? Then this step-by-step course to easy create a social media strategy is for you!
3. Content Creation & Marketing Newsletter – The Bacon Sports newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
4. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
5. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.
6. The GameDay Playbook presented by FanFood – If you liked this episode then you should also check out another podcast I host called The GameDay Playbook. We give a forward thinking perspective on sports + technology + fan engagement.
7. Sharp 600 Podcast – Dig sports betting? Then subscribe to the Sharp 600, a sports betting podcast I am hosting for Covers.com, that drops betting knowledge in a fun and engaging way.