If you want to become the best version of yourself then this episode is for you. Joe Lucchese, Founder at Pro-Ject, joins Rob Cressy to talk about his mindset for success. In this candid conversation we also cover things we wish we knew when we started our entrepreneurial journey, the power of positivity, how to make your dream come true, what our self talk sounds like, and the importance of helping others.
Your feedback is super important to us. Tell us about your success mindset. You can connect with Rob & today’s guest on social media and let us know what you think.
- Rob Cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – Facebook: /RobCressyBiz/
- Joe Lucchese – Twitter: @EventJoe and @Pro_Ject1 – Instagram: @pro_ject1 – Website: http://pro-ject.is
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports, gives a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on iTunes. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
1. LaunchingPodcasts.com – Have you ever wanted to create a podcast but didn’t know where to start? I created a step-by-step video course to help you easily launch a podcast.
2. Content Creation Newsletter – The Bacon Sports newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
3. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
4. Subscribe to The Rob Cressy Show – A podcast on the Bacon Sports Podcast Network where I have conversations with creators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders about their success mindset and excellence.
5. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.
6. Check out Growing Bold: Bold Worldwide CEO Brian Cristiano’s video journey of building a $100 million agency.