Who should you take in your NFL Week 4 Survivor Pool? There are seven games with a spread of 7 points or more this week so there are plenty of options. The Top 3 choices are Seahawks -14 vs Colts, Falcons -9.5 @ Bills, and Packers -7 vs Bears (Thu night.) Rob Cressy is joined by Tom Hamm on the Bacon Sports podcast as they talk about their NFL Week 4 Survivor Pool picks (start of show to 20:00), and then the go around the NFL and talk about the “Who Let The Dogs Out” games involving home underdogs as well as the “Road Dog Jessie James” games involving road underdogs.
Rob’s survivor pool pick: Seattle Seahawks
Tom’s survivor pool pick: Seattle Seahawks
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
Here are the NFL Week 4 games:
- Colts @ Seahawks -14
- Panthers @ Patriots – 10.5
- Bills @ Falcons – 9.5
- 49ers @ Cardinals -7.5 *long week vs short week
- Rams @ Cowboys -7 *long week vs short week
- Redskins @ Chiefs -7 (Mon)
- Bears @ Packers -7 (Thu)
Who Let The Home Dogs Out
- Bengals -3 @ Browns
- Steelers -2.5 @ Ravens
- Jags -3 @ Jets
- Saints -2.5 @ Dolphins
- Titans -2 @ Texans
Road Dogs Jessie James
- Raiders @ Broncos – 2.5
- Eagles @ Chargers -1
- Giants @ Bucs – 3
- Lions @ Vikings – no line because of QB injury
If you missed the first ever State of the Bacon Address we’ve got you covered. Here’s the video. Hit us up if you dream of working in sports and want to be part of something great.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
- Check out the Top 100 jerseys pictures of Lollapalooza HERE.
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Antonio Brown can shake & bake.
3. Sports Marketing Huddle: A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports! We recently dropped a podcast with Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports, where she dishes about how they’ve built their community and think about content creation.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, sports comedy, and getting down then sign up for our newsletter.