What does it take to be a high achiever and accomplish anything you set your mind to? Paige Dimakos, Chief Operating Officer for The Draft Network, joins Rob Cressy to talk about the importance of positivity, persistence, and self improvement. What do Paige & Rob’s morning routines look like and why are they both so intentional about the way they start their days? Often times people ask “how do you get a job in sports?” One thing you’ve got to be doing is getting in your reps (regardless of where they come from). How can you become the best version of yourself and how do you create daily challenges?
Your feedback & thoughts are super important to us. What would you like to see in a sports bar to make your experience better? You can connect with Rob & David on social media and let us know what you think.
- Rob Cressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy – Facebook: /RobCressyBiz/
- Paige Dimakos – Twitter: @The_SportsPaige – Instagram: @The_SportsPaige
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports, gives a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on iTunes. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
1. LaunchingPodcasts.com – Have you ever wanted to create a podcast but didn’t know where to start? I created a step-by-step video course to help you easily launch a podcast.
2. EasySocialStrategy.com – Are you struggling with social media marketing, or not seeing an increase in awareness & engagement that you’d like? Then this step-by-step course to easy create a social media strategy is for you!
3. Content Creation & Marketing Newsletter – The Bacon Sports newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
4. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
5. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.
6. The GameDay Playbook presented by FanFood – If you liked this episode then you should also check out another podcast I host called The GameDay Playbook. We give a forward thinking perspective on sports + technology + fan engagement.
7. Sharp 600 Podcast – Dig sports betting? Then subscribe to the Sharp 600, a sports betting podcast I am hosting for Covers.com, that drops betting knowledge in a fun and engaging way.