Why do so few sports bars feel like they are actually run by sports fans? Taking it a step further, why are so few of them digitally savvy and forward thinking? David Woodley, Partner at Regents Field, joins Rob Cressy to talk about their new sports bar concept which will have a podcast studio and media creation capabilities built in. Included in Regents Field is a 30 second video booth sports confessional where fans can share their emotions (good or bad) during or after a game. At the core of this it comes down to fan engagement, building a community, and creating an unforgettable experience.
Your feedback & thoughts are super important to us. What would you like to see in a sports bar to make your experience better? You can connect with Rob & David on social media and let us know what you think.
- Rob Cressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy – Facebook: /RobCressyBiz/
- David Woodley – Twitter: @dwoodley85 – Website: http://www.regentsfield.com
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports, gives a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on iTunes. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
1. LaunchingPodcasts.com – Have you ever wanted to create a podcast but didn’t know where to start? I created a step-by-step video course to help you easily launch a podcast.
2. EasySocialStrategy.com – Are you struggling with social media marketing, or not seeing an increase in awareness & engagement that you’d like? Then this step-by-step course to easy create a social media strategy is for you!
3. Content Creation & Marketing Newsletter – The Bacon Sports newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
4. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
5. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.
6. The GameDay Playbook presented by FanFood – If you liked this episode then you should also check out another podcast I host called The GameDay Playbook. We give a forward thinking perspective on sports + technology + fan engagement.
7. Sharp 600 Podcast – Dig sports betting? Then subscribe to the Sharp 600, a sports betting podcast I am hosting for Covers.com, that drops betting knowledge in a fun and engaging way.