Ready to step your tailgating game up? This cheesy pull apart bacon ranch bread is a quick, easy recipe that’s is perfect finger food.
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 10 strips cooked bacon
- 1 large round loaf of bread
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 packet of ranch seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon, turning several times, until crispy (about 6 to 8 minutes).
- Very carefully cut loaf of bread lengthwise and widthwise without cutting through the bottom crust.
- Place bread on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Stuff cheese, bacon, and green onion into the cuts in the bread.
- Melt butter and mix with the ranch seasoning; drizzle over the bread.
- Wrap bread in foil and bake on baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap bread and bake for 10 more minutes, or until cheese is melty.
YOU SHOULD LIKE BACON SPORTS ON FACEBOOK HERE