The first ever Arete Syndicate Live just went down in St Louis and it was a life changing experience. One of the lessons from the event was to take action immediately. Because of this, Bacon Sports Founder Rob Cressy decided to record a podcast episode with his guest to the event Joe Zangrilli talking about their experience. What is the one action item they are going to take immediately? Since Joe had very little knowledge about the Arete movement heading into this, what was his perception afterwards? What was the thought process behind Rob asking Ed Mylett and Andy Frisella a question in front of the 1000 people there?
Bacon Sports Mission:
- To help people achieve their dreams through a love of sports
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? Were you at Arete Syndicate Live? If so what was your experience and takeaways? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on this conversation. You can hit me up on Instagram @Rob_Cressy, Twitter @RobCressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward-thinking companies. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at email@example.com.
- If you are looking for custom merchandise then check out Rowboat Creative. They are awesome.
Check out previous episodes of Building Bacon HERE.
SUBSCRIBE To The Bacon Sports Podcast:
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
1. Bacon Sports Content Creation Newsletter – Our newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.