The third episode of Building Bacon in 2019 is centered around the theme of “Live by design, not by default.” Bacon Sports Founder Rob Cressy give insight into three wins he had last week, including the launch of LaunchingPodcasts.com and overcoming the chatter in his head to attend a networking event. He also does a deep dive into his one loss for the week, which is about his struggle with isolation and loneliness and the process for how to overcome it, plus an update on projects that are going on, the books he’s reading, and the Skillshare classes he took.
– Sports Marketing Huddle: Current Sports Media & Content Landscape with Paige Dimakos
Launching Podcasts: a step by step guide for how to easily launch a podcast.
Bacon Sports Mission: To help people achieve their dreams through a love of sports
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation. You can hit me up on Instagram @Rob_Cressy, Twitter @RobCressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward-thinking companies. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out previous episodes of Building Bacon HERE.
SUBSCRIBE To The Bacon Sports Podcast:
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
1. Bacon Sports Content Creation Newsletter – Our newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.