Nine years ago I met Mrs Bacon on a ski trip to Switzerland with some friends. At the time I knew she was the one, but we lived in different cities. I took it upon myself to move from Chicago to Orlando to see if it was meant to be. Why? Because I wanted her and I was gonna go get it. The sixth episode of Building Bacon in 2019 Bacon Sports Founder Rob Cressy talks about “go get what you want in life.” He also dishes about recent improvements he’s made to his routine since 10X Growth Con 3, including watching Cardone U daily to improve his sales skills, being more efficient with his lunch time, and adding 10x hustle to what he does between 5 pm – 9 pm. He also talks about what he needs to improve on, specifically committing to his Artist Dates and 30 minutes of thinking.
– Sports Marketing Huddle: Creating Memorable Experiences with Arturo Gomez
Launching Podcasts: a step by step guide for how to easily launch a podcast.
Bacon Sports Mission: To help people achieve their dreams through a love of sports
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation. You can hit me up on Instagram @Rob_Cressy, Twitter @RobCressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward-thinking companies. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out previous episodes of Building Bacon HERE.
SUBSCRIBE To The Bacon Sports Podcast:
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
1. Bacon Sports Content Creation Newsletter – Our newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.