Russell Fink, Chief Content Officer at 124 Media Studio, joins the Rob Cressy Show to talk about living fearlessly. We do this via the foundation of “you never know.” Russell has had many experiences in his life where he overcame fear and uncertainty and instead took action. This resulted in some life changing moments that have made him who he is today. If you are ever questioning yourself or negative thoughts stop you from taking action then know that you aren’t alone and we share ways to overcome that.
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- You can connect with Russell Fink on Twitter @rdukey and via email at email@example.com.
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation. You can hit me up on Instagram @Rob_Cressy, Twitter @RobCressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward-thinking companies. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE To The Rob Cressy Show on the Bacon Sports Podcast Network:
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
1. Bacon Sports Content Creation Newsletter – Our newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you. I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books so I’ve got some awesome recommendations.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. World Largest eBay Jersey Database – Find any NBA jersey from 1985 until now easily using our jersey database.