On part 2 of the Bacon Sports podcast Rob Cressy is joined by Benjamin Christensen as they dish about the crazy sports headlines from the past week.
The sports headlines & rants they talk about include:
- Metta World Peace reveals he broke Michael Jordan’s ribs back in 2001.
- Woman quits job to experience the magical bond of breastfeeding her bodybuilder boyfriend.
- The NFL Twitter hack. What do you think the NFL’s password is?
- If you could tweet anything on the NFL’s account what would it be?
- Phil Jackson says Shaq showed up to practice complete naked once.
- Playing the “gum on your jeans” game, aka the nut showing game from the movie Waiting (#TheGoat.)
- Draymond Green quit playing video games because he hates losing.
- I want to hear from you. Did you play the gum on your jeans game? What do you think was the NFL’s twitter password? If you hacked into the NFL’s Twitter account, what would you tweet? Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports and let me know what’s up.
- You can follow Benjamin Christensen on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat @Shakabrodie
- You can also check out Benjamin’s first podcast appearance when he talked about his MLB fan cave experience and his insane New Era hat collection.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. Write Funnier: For the last 4 years I’ve studied comedy writing at Second City and from one of the Co-Founders of The Onion. Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your business, career, or blog to the next level.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love all sports everythang, Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, or the Ultimate Warrior then sign up for our newsletter.