There have been a lot of NFL teams who have played like diddly-poo, but who stands out to have pooped in the refrigerator, Baxter from Anchorman style, the most? Rob & Tom dish about it on the Bacon Sports Podcast.
Want more NFL Week 6 podcasts?
- Ep 179: NFL Week 6 Survivor Pool Picks
- Ep 180: NFL Week 6 – Who Else See The Leprechaun Say Yeah!
- Ep 182: NFL Wee 6 – I’m So Excited!
- Who in the NFL do you think has pooped in the refrigerator up through Week 6? Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports and let me know what’s up.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. Write Funnier: For the last 4 years I’ve studied comedy writing at Second City and from one of the Co-Founders of The Onion. Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your business, career, or blog to the next level. Use promo code BOOM for 23% off at checkout.
4. Sports Marketing Huddle: Say hello to my newest project. A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports!
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, and can’t wait for the college football season to get here then sign up for our newsletter.