Who should you take with your NFL Week 9 Survivor Pool pick? This week there are a handful of high point spread games to choose from so your stress level should be lower than it was last week. Rob Cressy is joined by Tom Hamm on the Bacon Sports podcast as they talk about their NFL Week 9 Survivor Pool Picks.
NFL Week 9 is manageable for survivor pool picks as 6 of 13 games have a spread of 5 points or more. Here are those games:
- Jaguars @ Chiefs – 9.5
- Cowboys -7 @ Browns
- Colts @ Packers -7
- Bills @ Seahawks -6.5
- Lions @ Vikings -6
- Titans @ Chargers -5
Rob’s survivor pool pick:
Chiefs (because Nick Foles is starting that is too much risk for me) Seahawks
Tom’s survivor pool pick: Cowboys
- I want to hear from you. Who are you taking in your NFL Week 9 Survivor Pool? Are there any non-obvious teams you particularly like this week? Which teams do you believe in and which do you have questions about? Drop me a line on Twitter @BaconSports or on Snapchat @baconsports and let me know what you are thinking.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Gus Johnson can say, “RISE AND FIRE!!!”
3. Write Funnier: For the last 4 years I’ve studied comedy writing at Second City and from one of the Co-Founders of The Onion. Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your business, career, or blog to the next level. Use promo code BOOM for 23% off at checkout.
4. Sports Marketing Huddle: Say hello to my newest project. A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports!
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, rocking jerseys, and can’t wait for the college football season to get here then sign up for our newsletter.