We took a week off from doing Hard Sports Trivia but we are back and on fire like we just nailed our third shot “from Way Downtown” in NBA Jams. For those who are new to the site, we drop sports trivia every Friday afternoon so if you want to test your sports knowledge then check back in with us then. You won’t find a more unique sports trivia than what we drop. This week we changed things up a bit as we bring a new format for the trivia. Let us know what you think about it in the comments, Twitter, or on Facebook. We want to make this as fun as possible for you.
Same Letter – all of these answers will be a player or person’s name that has the same first letter in their first and last name (ex. Scott Skiles – S).
- I led the Chicago Bears in receiving yards in 2005 and 2006 and went to school at Michigan St.
- I am a running back that played for the Dallas Cowboys, Seattle Seahawks, and New Orleans Saints. I also have a brother that played in the NFL.
- I am on ESPN and just married Christian Ponder.
- I was a safety that was drafted 20th overall in the 2001 draft by the St Louis Rams. I married Playboy smokeshow Jennifer Walcott.
- I like hood chicks, girls with a couple of stab wounds, bullet holes, and have been knocked up a few times. I play for the Arizona Cardinals.
- I am arguably the lamest WWF Champion of all time. The second time I held the WWF Title I lost it three days later to Diesel in a non-televised show. My finishing move was the crossface chicken wing.
- There is a zero percent chance that you like me. I once appeared in an episode of 90210. I played baseball at Arizona St, my middle name is Lamar, and I’m from a famous family.
- I am the first ever left handed Heavyweight boxing champion. I defeated Evander Holyfield to win the title. In my first title defense I lost to 45 year old George Foreman.
- My nickname is “bones” and I’m the current UFC Light Heavyweight Champion.
- I was known as a defensive specialist, was named to the NBA All-Defense first team five consecutive seasons starting in 2003-04, and my spot on the floor was shooting from the corners.
- All I did was catch touchdowns.
- I played Western University head coach Pete Bell in Blue Chips.
- I played basketball at UCLA and was drafted by the Detroit Pistons in the 2007 NBA draft. I’m currently playing for the Orlando Magic.
- I look like Balki from Perfect Strangers. I was the fifth pick in the 2009 NBA draft. I play point guard.
- I didn’t deserve a max contract but got one anyways. I’m not the best player on the NBA team that I play for. I went to school at Arkansas.
As I was writing this someone dropped a Jamario Moon reference on me. You know it’s a Friday when Jamario Moon’s name came up. Since apparently he is the man of the hour I figured that I’d give you a sweet Jamario Moon dunk before I gave you the answers.
- I am Muhsin Muhammad.
- I am Julius Jones.
- I am Samantha Steele.
- I am Adam Archuleta.
- I am Darnell Dockett. If you haven’t read his comments about Katherine Webb not being his type then you definitely need to check them out.
- I am Bob Backlund.
- I am Barry Bonds. Here’s his hilarious cameo on 90210.
- I am Michael Moorer.
- I am Jon Jones.
- I am Bruce Bowen.
- I am Cris Carter.
- I am Nick Nolte. In case you missed it, check out our article about Blue Chips 2.0 – recasting the movie with today’s NBA players.
- I am Arron Afflalo.
- I am Ricky Rubio.
- I am Joe Johnson.
How’d you do?
All 15 correct: you are Jerry Rice
12-14: you are Steve Young
9-11: you are Roger Craig
5-8: you are Trent Dilfer
2-4: you are Rich Gannon against the Buccaneers in the Super Bowl
0-1: you are Freddie Mitchell