Rob Cressy is joined by Gibson Smith & Hoopstergram’s Tom Phillips as they dish about the dap they got rocking a Dana Barros Celtics jersey, Matt Maloney Rockets jersey, and Horace Grant Magic jersey. Tom also gives an update on the jerseys he saw at the Spring Awakening Festival and the crew discusses two awesome jersey campaigns we are launching: My Jersey Collection and Best Random Jersey by Number.[powerpress]
Jerseys and players talked about in this podcast include: Sebastian Telfair Cavs, Tracy McGrady Raptors, Marcus Fizer Bulls, Steph Curry, LeBron James, Jimmy Butler, Scottie Pippen, Larry Bird and, Devin Aromashodu Bears.
1. Have an awesome collection of jerseys? Snap a pic and email it over to email@example.com and tell us about it. If it’s good enough we’ll feature it in an upcoming My Jersey Collection article.
2. Help us create the random jerseys version of this Mitchell & Ness Best Player By Number campaign. To qualify you must email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or tweet us (@BaconSports) a picture of the random jersey/number you’d like to claim. Make sure to hashtag #RJBN (random jersey by number) so we know that you are submitting it.
3. What’s the price range you try and stay within when buying jerseys?
4. Which jerseys have you received the most dap for rocking?
1. Don’t forget to subscribe to our Bacon Sports podcast on iTunes and tell a friend. Let the Hoopster Nation podcast be your #1 source for all things random jerseys, hoopsters, and jersey culture.
2. Become part of Team Bacon, our bacon loving, jersey rocking, sports fan community, by signing up HERE! We haven’t sent out our first email yet but will be shortly and you won’t want to miss out on what we have to deliver.
3. When you see a custom or random jersey on the street snap a pic and tag us on Instagram @BaconSports and use #randomjersey.
4. We are doing our thing on Snapchat @BaconSports. Get at us.