Rob and Nate Dogg are back to dish about the Week 14 College Football lines. It’s Championship Week and the slate of games are high profile and juicy.
Last week was an absolute disaster for the duo as they went 8-16 against the spread, dropping them from 3rd place overall to out of the money. They are contrarian bettors and the public crushed. They are now sitting at 82-76 ATS on the year and their only longshot of finishing the pool in the money is to win this week. With only 10 games on the slate they can not afford to lose more than one game.
Here are their Week 14 College Football picks & thoughts.[powerpress]
These are the games we picked (selection in bold and confidence points in parenthesis):
- Northern Illinois +10.5 vs Bowling Green
- Texas @ Baylor -20.5 (20)
- Southern Miss +8.5 vs Western Kentucky
- Temple + 6.5 vs Houston
- West Virginia @ Kansas St +6.5 (20)
- Florida +17.5 vs Alabama
- Air Force +6.5 @ San Diego St (20)
- USC +4.5 vs Stanford (20)
- North Carolina +5.5 vs Clemson
- Iowa vs Michigan St -4.5 (20)
The duo, who are friends from their time at Miami (OH) University and living in Cincinnati, are in a college football betting pool together where they pick 11 games against the spread every week and have 100 confidence points to put on 5 of those games. This podcast should be consumed as nothing more than entertainment as we are just two sports junkies who decided to turn on the mic and allow you in on our weekly college football conversation. This podcast is recurring and will run through the entire college football season so make sure to check back every Thursday afternoon.
- Week 13: 8-16
- Week 12: 3-9
- Week 11: 8-4
- Week 10: 5-7
- Week 9: 6-6
- Week 8: 4-8
- Week 7: 4-8
- Week 6: 10-2
- Week 5: 5-7
- Week 4: 7-5
- Week 3: 4-7
- Week 2: 8-3
- Week 1: 13-3
1. The first design in our latest t-shirt collection was just released and it pays homage to former New Jersey Nets center Yinka Dare. This will be a limited edition run as we only made 25 of these. The price is $20 and is a high quality fabric. GET ONE NOW!
2. Make sure to check out the World’s Largest Random NBA Jerseys Database. There’s over 763 different past and present players whose jerseys you can choose from.
3. Got action on a college football game this weekend? Hit me up on Twitter @BaconSports and let me know about it.
1. Don’t forget to subscribe to our Bacon Sports podcast on iTunes and tell a friend.
2. Become part of Team Bacon, our bacon loving, jersey rocking, sports fan community, by signing up HERE! If you dig rocking jerseys, sports comedy, and getting down then you’ll be bout it bout it with our newsletter.
3. We are doing our thing on Snapchat @BaconSports. Get at us.