Carlos Garcia 1994 Upper Deck
The All-Star game is on Tuesday and it felt appropriate to present a Terribly Awesome Baseball Card of a former All-Star. Wait, what? Yep, Carlos freaking Garcia was once an All-Star. The same Carlos Garcia that was a career .266 hitter and hit a grand total of 33 HR’s in 10 seasons.
Back in the strike shortened 1994 season with the Buccos Garcia somehow managed to get on the squad and I think it’s safe to say that it’s because of this Upper Deck card. Garcia is showing that he is willing to put his head in another players junk to make a play and that’s something that that All-Star committee will not overlook.
Shout out to Bucco Baseball Talk for this find.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Don’t you dare steal Daddy’s big piece of chicken
- Jim Leyland looks like he’s hiding a pack of Kool’s under that hat
- Terribly awesome baseball card looks like he’s younger than Eddie Winslow
- Terribly awesome baseball card looks like an extra from Coming to America
- Terribly awesome baseball card. Craig, you high?